Hello, my name is Clair Yates and I am a full-time, experienced, qualified yoga teacher, teaching practical yoga and meditation in Hextable, Swanley, Sidcup, Bexley and Chislehurst:
- Yoga classes in Hextable, Swanley, Kent on Monday evenings
- Yoga classes on Wednesday mornings, again in Hextable, Swanley, Kent
- Yoga for stroke survivors every other Wednesday afternoon in Bexleyheath
- Yoga classes in Sidcup, Kent on Wednesday evenings
- Yoga classes in Hextable, Swanley on Friday mornings
- Private one-to-ones, group and family yoga classes, in the local area, including Chislehurst, Bexley and Bexleyheath and at my home yoga studio in Sidcup.
- Yoga and meditation workshops and holidays scheduled throughout the year
I teach a range of yoga classes including beginners yoga classes, mixed experience classes, one-to-one yoga, small group private yoga classes and family yoga sessions at various times during the week, as well as yoga classes in secondary schools, with specialist groups and yoga and meditation workshops.
I take part in events on a pro bono basis for charitable organisations. Please contact me for details.
I am fully insured, hold the Triyoga Teaching Diploma, a British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) accredited diploma, the Triyoga specialist certificate in Restorative Yoga as well as being a Registered Exercise Instructor (REPS), Level 3 and qualified to teach Supple Strength classes that combine the techniques of yoga and Pilates to strengthen the core and increase flexibility.
The style of yoga I teach is alignment based Hatha yoga, practical yoga and meditation, accessible for all ages and abilities. You don’t need to be flexible to start!
This website explains a bit more about me, my classes and yoga.
For details such as where, when, how much and what to expect, please see the page Yoga Classes.
For details on yoga and meditation workshops and yoga holidays and retreats, please see the page workshops and events.
For your first yoga class, don’t miss the special introductory offer.
All my classes are welcoming and friendly, so come along and see how it feels to connect to your body, relieve tension, increase fitness, strength and flexibility and improve you posture.
For more details call me on 07974 728839
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting my website.
Crest Yoga can also be found on www.yogatherapist-info.co.uk.