Welcome to my website, my name is Clair Yates and I am a full-time, experienced yoga teacher, teaching practical yoga and meditation classes.
*** All my yoga classes are online while we are in lockdown
** You can book into online classes here: Booking Classes
* Your first online class is still FREE, contact me for details.
When lockdown lifts and restrictions allow, I will be back to teaching:
- Yoga classes in Hextable, Swanley, Kent on Monday evenings
- Yoga for People with Parkinsons in Sidcup on Monday mornings
- Yoga classes on Wednesday mornings, again in Hextable, Swanley, Kent
- Yoga for stroke survivors every other Wednesday afternoon in Bexleyheath
- Yoga classes in Sidcup, Kent on Wednesday evenings
- Yoga classes in Hextable, Swanley on Friday mornings
- Private one-to-ones, group and family yoga classes, in the local area, including Chislehurst, Bexley and Bexleyheath and at my home yoga studio in Sidcup.
- Yoga and meditation workshops and holidays scheduled throughout the year, including the British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course and the Menopause Fit programme
I teach a range of yoga classes including beginners yoga classes, mixed experience classes, one-to-one yoga, small group private yoga classes and family yoga sessions at various times during the week, as well as yoga classes for special groups and yoga and meditation workshops and retreats. I take part in events on a pro bono basis for charitable organisations – please contact me for details.
I am fully insured, hold the Triyoga Teaching Diploma, a British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) accredited diploma, the Triyoga specialist certificate in Restorative Yoga, the Triyoga certificate of advanced teacher training and a certificate in teaching yoga to people with disabilities, as well as being a Registered Exercise Instructor (REPS), Level 3 and qualified to teach Supple Strength classes that combine the techniques of yoga and Pilates to strengthen the core and increase flexibility.
In January 2019 I achieved the Yoga Alliance Professionals Senior Yoga Teacher designation and in 2020 I taught my first British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course.
The style of yoga I teach is alignment based yoga, an embodied and practical approach to yoga, breath work and meditation, accessible for all ages and abilities. You don’t need to be flexible to start!
This website explains a bit more about me, my classes and yoga.
For details such as where, when, how much and what to expect, please see the page Timetable.
For details on yoga and meditation workshops and yoga holidays and retreats, please see the page workshops and events.
For details of the British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course, watch this space for the next course.
For details about the Menopause Fit Programme please see the Menopause Fit website.
All my classes are welcoming and friendly, so come along and see how it feels to connect to your body, relieve tension, increase fitness, strength and flexibility and improve you posture.
For more details call me on 07974 728839
Or email me at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting my website.
Crest Yoga can also be found on www.yogatherapist-info.co.uk.