After the past couple of years, it would be easy to feel disconnected, finding it hard to even know what we feel, what we need, or what to do to feel better. Using the 7 chakra system we can attune to our needs, become more aware, and be better able to respond and take care of ourselves.
Each week we will focus on one of the 7 Chakras, starting from the Root Chakra and working our way up. We will learn about the energy centres and how we can use them to build awareness of how we are feeling and what we need to do to feel better.
Using the 7 Chakra System as our framework and the tools of asana (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing practices), meditation, guided relaxation, visualisation, and reflection you will find ways to make self-care part of your life
- Tuesday evenings 7 – 8.30 pm for 7 weeks
- From March to April, avoiding Easter Tuesday
- Handouts & Worksheets on each Chakra are included
- Recordings of the sessions will be available for reference and catch-up during the course
- Option to take part in-person in Sidcup, Bexley Kent £159
- Option to take part online £129
- Both the in-person and online spaces will be limited to keep the group intimate
- No previous experience is necessary, all are welcome
Recordings of the sessions will be made to help you to use the practices in between meetings and allow you to catch up if for any reason you miss a week.
Instead of an afterthought, something we reach for when we are already depleted, self-care can become our bedrock so that we can live our lives from a stronger, more grounded, more integrated place.
To book your space – please go to: Booking Live Classes & Events and search for March 2023.
If you have any questions please contact me.
I look forward to sharing the ancient wisdom of the chakras with you. Clair x