Welcome to my On-Demand Yoga Channel brought to you by Journey Into
I am very excited to be now offering a monthly subscription service where you can access yoga classes, plus extra videos and audio recordings at any time from anywhere.
Unlike YouTube, Journey Into provides yoga teachers with a medium to share carefully curated yoga, meditation, breathing practices, and other extras with their yogis. You will know that everything in this channel has been created with you in mind.
“Opening Journey Into is like opening a box of delicious chocolates. Mmmm – which one shall I do today?” – Jan
“Just enjoyed a session of restorative yoga and the 7 points of sitting meditation on Journey Into tonight. Just what I needed, thank you.” – Karen
“I’ve been enjoying your sessions on Journey Into. I liked the flexibility class and the pelvic strength classes. I like the shorter sessions of these classes, 45 minutes is ideal for me. I have practiced some of the meditation sessions as well and have been using your “now I am ..” mantra during everyday life when I feel I am getting maybe a bit overwhelmed by my list of tasks for the day. I also liked the bone strength classes and think bone health is very important, especially for ladies over 60 years old! I will definitely try the colour meditation next.” – Margaret
What is included in your monthly subscription?
- Subscription: £24 a month (less than £6 a week) – you can cancel at any time
- Access to a wide-ranging library of yoga classes, meditations, relaxations, and breath practices
- minimum of x 1 new pre-recorded yoga class each week
- Extra practices include audio recordings of meditation practices, guided relaxations, mini-tutorials, tips, and techniques
- I take requests for content, so please do get in touch if there is a practice you would like me to record, a technique you would like me to share, or something you would like me to focus on.
How to Subscribe:
Click here to see my profile page and see a selection of my classes – Clair Yates / Crest Yoga
From the profile page, you can easily register your details to subscribe.
To learn more visit journeyinto.com
If you need technical support, please feel free to contact Madelaine, a yoga teacher and founder of Journey Into. firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07967381458
And of course, you can always contact me, Clair. Though I am not always logged in and may take a few days to get back to you, I promise I will always respond.